The Soundcraft RM100 is a fully modular radio on-air console which is ideal for use in local radio and other smaller broadcast applications. Designed with ease of use as the prime consideration, it offers a fully-featured yet affordable studio control package. The RM100 is available in three frame sizes of 8, 12 or 20 input channels. The modules are selected from the range of Mono, Stereo, Telco and Source Select. A Master Module is standard with every console.
A mono source at microphone or line level can be connected to the Mono Module. 48V phantom power can be enabled internally, with input sensitivity adjusted via the recessed presets. An insert point allows external signal processing. The signal can be routed to the PGM (Program) and AUD (Audition) busses using the large
illuminated routing switches. Channel level is controlled by a high quality carbon or conductive plastic 100mm VCA fader.
Two stereo line level sources can be connected to each Stereo Module; the B switch toggles between them. L/R gain is adjustable between -12dB and +9dB via recessed presets, and the signal can be routed to the PGM and AUD busses.
Designed for connection to an external telephone hybrid, the Telco Module’s input gain and clean feed output attenuation are adjusted via recessed presets. A prefade insert point allows external signal processing. Routing controls are similar to those on the Mono Module.
The RM100 has three main outputs - stereo Program, stereo Audition and a Mono output that can be sourced from either PGM or AUD. The line level Control Room Monitor output is derived from either PGM, AUD or Ext 1, and the Presenter’s and Guest Headphones sources can be independently selected from PGM, AUD, or the four external inputs (which are connected via a 15-pin D-connector). The meters can be set to measure PGM, AUD, or to follow the Control Room Monitor source.
- A script tray with an equivalent width of seven modules can be specified.
- PPMs are available instead of VUs.
- The deluxe meterbridge provides a digital machine timer and integral Cue speaker.
- The 20-channel frame is fitted with four meters, one pair being fed from the PGM output.
- A stereo Source Select Module is available, which allows connection of multiple stereo signals without using
- additional inputs.
- The VCA faders can be specified as either carbon or conductive plastic.
- The Master Module is available with or without master faders.
- The 90-240V power supply can be optionally rackmounted.
Click here for more info